Guys, I’ve just completed my TCS interview through Codevita. And I’m here sharing my experience.
First of all, I’m from Premium College. So I didn’t have to go through any document verification, I got a mail for direct interview just 2 days before the interview.
Interview is being conducted on their own Video Conferencing platform which is a little slow, so I advise all of you to join the meeting 15-20 minutes in advance. And make sure you have a very good internet connection.
Basically The interviewers are in too hurry. So the impact you make weather a good or bad, doesn’t take much time. So make sure you are confident and straight forward with what you answer.
NOTE: They Already had my resume and didn’t ask during interview which I guess they took from nextstep portal.
There are 3 guys in a same panel (I guess TR+HR+MR).
1) Tell me about yourself?
A) Main Points I told are,
-> I was a love failure which helped me to learn a lot of things and from then I’m a big Learn of Mistakes
-> My educational Details
-> Family Background ( I told I’m from agricultural family and that taught me how to work in challenging environment.
Interviewer: Nice Intro
2) Explain OOPS Concept?
A) I explained, but stumbled in the middle. I was able to manage.
3) An Amazon delivery guy is given an empty form, what are the fields that are required to fill such that he can deliver efficiently?
A) I elaborated on Name, Item, Customer Details
Me: Do we need anything else?
Interviewer: That’s sufficient.
4) Since you’re from agricultural background, what’s important aspect in agriculture?
A) I answered a few of them.
5) How many seasons are there in agriculture?
A) I said 2, one starts in June and another in November.
6) Whom do you pick as an inspiration from Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos?
A) I said I need mixed qualities from both of them.
7) Since you’ve done non technical internships, explain about those?
8) Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
A) I said “I see myself in your position and you in your boss’s position😂
9) Do you have any questions for us?
A) I asked few and they said all the best.
*They didn’t ask about my projects even if they are good.
*They didn’t ask OS/DBMS/CN or anything technical I mentioned in my resume.
*More importantly they didn’t ask the codes that I solved in Codevita 😂
Check Out Other’s Interview Experience