TCS CodeVita is a coding Competition organized by Tata Consultancy Services. There are 3 Rounds. 1. Pre-Qualifier Rounds, 2. Qualifier Rounds, 3. Grand Finale. Every year near about 220k+ students register for TCS CodeVita Coding Competition all over the world. In general, TCS Codevita provides you two way out. One for competing in 3 coding rounds and another is to get the chance for direct interview call based on your performance in TCS Codevita Round 1.
If you can successfully code then you may be called for Direct Interview in TCS. In the year 2020 after 1st round among 220K+ students, only 16299 students got rank. Among them many one was not final year student, so they did not get the call for direct interview. The rest of students based on their resume uploaded in the TCS Next Portal, they got the interview call.
Dates of 1st Round(Pre-Qualifier)
As you gear up for the contest, please follow the below points in order to optimize time and have a smooth start. You will have 6 hours to complete all the problems given to you. Your 6 hours start the moment you click on the Start Contest button after you login to www.tcscodevita.com on the day of the contest.
In order to get your full quota of 6 hours, ensure that you login to the contest at least before the contest ends. If you login with less than 6 hours remaining for the overall contest, you will only have lesser of the two time periods.
- Submit solutions to the questions in as many supported languages(C, C++, C#, Java, Perl, Python, Ruby and PHP) as you can. This will ensure that your local compilers / interpreters are compatible with those on CodeVita Server.
- If you are going to be using shared infrastructure like college Lab, ensure that https://www.tcscodevita.com is accessible from your target environment.
- Site has been tested in Chrome and FireFox browsers. Ensure you are using a compatible browser.
- Bookmark the site for quick access later on.
- Go through FAQs on www.tcscodevita.com before you begin your contest.
- Appear in MockVitas that are conducted prior to the contest.
- Last but not the least, Plagiarism will have very serious consequences, we have a team dedicated to check plagiarism, so refrain from copying codes. Be honest, enjoy the contest & All the Very Best.
- Coders who are completing their academic course in 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024 alone are eligible for this contest.
- Coders from institutes across the globe are eligible for this contest.
- Registrations are invited from students in undergraduate/diploma/postgraduate disciplines from engineering/science background with any specialization with a passion for coding.