Planning out your future is not always easy!
Do you opt for higher education or should you start working right away? The first option boosts your career, but will mean an upfront investment. The latter enables you to get a headstart on your career – but what about future growth? And there’s always the uncertainty of finding the right job at the right time. The solution is simple.
Work Integrated Learning Program 2.0 offers BCA and BSc students a chance to do it all! Start working at Wipro while pursuing an M.Tech degree from a premier university. Here’s the best part – we sponsor your degree too. Interested?
Last Date To Apply:
7th January, 2022
Candidates with 0 to 2 years of experience can apply
Period: (INR Per Month)
1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k
2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 +533 (ESI)
3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year: 23,000
Merge Bonuses for the 1st 3 years post completion of the M.tech degree.
2020, 2021, 2022
Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
Max of 1 active backlog till the interview stage. Offers will be meted out subject to all backlog clearances
Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Here is what you will get to do –
– Real-time exposure to live projects – you would get to engage with key stakeholders to gather business requirements and assist in proposing ideas /solutions
– Design and develop enterprise-wide platform applications – following the Agile Methodology and deliver against stiff deadlines to get apps rolling
– You could also be implementing next-generation solutions rolling out world-class platform solutions
– Support key projects and solution deliveries across various business verticals w.r.t project scope, time, cost, and quality prerequisites – learn the organizations way of winning through immaculate project management
– Be part of a team that develops IT architectures and designs that drive desirable integration in line with the IT strategy
– You could also be a Forensics expert and help the organization to get ready against security threat
Online Assessment (80 minutes)
Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Business Discussion Round