TransUnion is an American consumer credit reporting agency. TransUnion collects and aggregates information on over one billion individual consumers in over thirty countries including “200 million files profiling nearly every credit-active consumer in the United States”. Its customers include over 65,000 businesses.
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Associate Data Analyst
Last Date To Apply:
(Apply Link at the end)
ASAP, will end as soon as a certain number is reached
Candidates with 0 to 1 years of experience can apply
INR 7 LPA*
2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
.0 to 1 year experience with Relational database, Linux, SQL
· Ability to communicate clearly, work in an Agile team and strong aptitude for data analysis
· Problem solving skills, strong commitment and dedication towards work and go the extra mile to help situation or make a mark
We’d love to see:
· Exposure to HiveQL, Big Data concepts and Python
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or equivalent experience
In the first 90 days – understand the infrastructure, environment that we operate in, data and the jargon to carry out analyses effectively
· Beyond 90 days – Collaborate to work on Product roadmap items and provide metrics and insights through effective analysis. Identifying opportunities for improvement based on data analysis findings
· Will be part of the team that does support Identity Resolution product enhancement projects.
Online Application Submission
Online Test- Aptitude Test, Technical Test
We Love to Support you
Go through our study material. Your Job is awaiting.