At TEKsystems Global Services, we live in the tech world. We’re out in front of the trends and tools that shape industry and create fresh opportunities. All-in, fully engaged, high energy partnership is how we approach everything – our commitments and our people. Our people are at the center, fueling our high-performance and our inclusive culture.
We’re doers, looking for doers who do the right thing. Roll-up your sleeves thought-leaders focused on creating possible. Team champions who declare success only when everyone achieves their ambitions. Sound like the career experience you’ve been searching for? We’re looking for strong candidates to join our team. A practitioner who accelerates outcomes, affects positive change, and moves business forward.
Last Date To Apply:
2 June 2021
Candidates with 0 to 2 years of experience can apply
Hyderabad / Bangalore, India
5.5 – 6 LPA
Candidates from B. E / B. TECH/ M. Tech graduated in the academic year 2019/2020 with 70% aggregate throughout the academics are eligible.
Should have hands-on coding expertise on one or more software technologies like Java, Python, C#, or Database.
The job includes working on various cutting-edge technologies of Java, .NET, Python, Big data, Cloud (Amazon AWS, Azure, GCP), MuleSoft, iOS, Android, Salesforce.com, Xamarin, Angular JS, Oracle Cloud to name a few.
In this regard, we invite the 2020 batch pass-out to be a part of this program and avail the opportunity for to get trained, mentored and placed with TEKsystems Global Services.
Area of Focus:
Application Development, Database Architecture, Application testing, IT Project Management, Agile and Scrum methodology, DevSecOps and Cybersecurity
Here is what you will get to do –
– Real-time exposure to live projects – you would get to engage with key stakeholders to gather business requirements and assist in proposing ideas /solutions
– Design and develop enterprise-wide platform applications – following the Agile Methodology and deliver against stiff deadlines to get apps rolling
– You could also be implementing next-generation solutions rolling out world-class platform solutions
– Support key projects and solution deliveries across various business verticals w.r.t project scope, time, cost, and quality prerequisites – learn the organizations way of winning through immaculate project management
– Be part of a team that develops IT architectures and designs that drive desirable integration in line with the IT strategy
– You could also be a Forensics expert and help the organization to get ready against security threats
The recruitment process consists of 3 rounds:
Technical Interview-Final round of selection process
DISCLAIMER: If you have participated in the TEKSYSTEMS DRIVE in the past three months; you will be disqualified. Please do not apply in this case