Mindtree EDGE, a one-of-a-kind fully sponsored learn-and-earn program, gives eligible B.Sc. and BCA graduates an excellent opportunity to build a thriving career at Mindtree, one of the world’s leading technology consulting and services companies, while earning an MTech degree in Software Engineering from BITS Pilani, a globally reputed institution.
The candidate will support Mindtree in one or more of the following: development, maintenance, infrastructure support, or testing. Following a three-month technical training to learn about their role, candidates will also be enrolled in BITS Pilani’s comprehensive, eight-semester, UGC-approved MTech program. This will open doors to high-growth career avenues in the dynamic and exciting world of technology.
Trainee (Entry Level)
Last Date To Apply:
ASAP, will end as soon as a certain number is reached
Candidates with 0 to 2 years of experience can apply
3 – 5 LPA CTC
2021, 2020, 2019
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
At least 60% aggregate or equivalent CGPA
B.Sc. graduates must have had Core Mathematics as a subject in graduation. Business Mathematics and Applied Mathematics will not be considered.
Full-time, UGC-recognized education in 10th, 12th, diploma, and graduation. Distance learning or part-time degrees will not be considered.
Graduation should have been completed in 3 years with no gaps.
Here is what you will get to do –
– Real-time exposure to live projects – you would get to engage with key stakeholders to gather business requirements and assist in proposing ideas /solutions
– Design and develop enterprise-wide platform applications – following the Agile Methodology and deliver against stiff deadlines to get apps rolling
– You could also be implementing next-generation solutions rolling out world-class platform solutions
– Support key projects and solution deliveries across various business verticals w.r.t project scope, time, cost, and quality prerequisites – learn the organizations way of winning through immaculate project management
– Be part of a team that develops IT architectures and designs that drive desirable integration in line with the IT strategy
– You could also be a Forensics expert and help the organization to get ready against security threat
Aptitude and Technical test followed by HR interview.
Hiring is at the sole discretion of Mindtree Limited subject to eligibility and their performance in the interview.