Wipro is a largest software company based on India. Wipro placement papers of aptitude and technical interview questions and answers. It is a previous year placement paper for students reference. Meanwhile consider this paper as a sample or model of placement paper. Find Solved Placement Papers of Wipro technologies. Questions have been compiled across different patterns and sections of Wipro papers. So
practice well on your part and make use of it.
Wipro Previous Year Question Paper
(A) If statement (I) alone is sufficient but statement (II) alone is not sufficient.
(B) If statement (II) alone is sufficient but statement (I) alone is not sufficient.
(C) If both statements together are sufficient but neither of statements alone is sufficient.
(D) If both together are not sufficient.
1. What is John’s age?
(I) In 15 years John will be twice as old as Dias would be
(II) Dias was born 5 years ago
2. What is the distance from city A to city C in kms?
(I) City A is 90 kms from City B
(II) City B is 30 kms from City C
3.Is A=C ? A, B ,C are real numbers
(II) A-2C = C-2B
4. What is the 30th term of a given sequence ?
(I) The first two terms of the sequence are 1,1/2
(II) The common difference is -1/2
5.Was Avinash early, on time or late for work?
(I) He thought his watch was 10 minutes fast
(II) Actually his watch was 5 minutes slow
6. What is the value of A if A is an integer?
(I) A4 = 1
(II) A3 + 1 = 0
7. A person travels 12 km in the southward direction and then travels 5km to the right and then travels 15km toward the right and finally travels 5km towards the east, how far is he from his starting place?
(a) 5.5 kms
(b) 3 km
(c) 13 k
(d) 6.4 km
8. X’s father’s wife’s father’s granddaughter uncle will be related to X as
9. Find the next number in the series 1, 3 ,7 ,13 ,21 ,31
10. If in a certain code “RANGE” is coded as 12345 and “RANDOM” is coded as 123678. Then the code for the word “MANGO” would be
11. If “PROMPT” is coded as QSPLOS ,then “PLAYER” should be
12. A person travels 6km towards west, then travels 5km towards north ,then finally travel 6km towards west. Where is he with respect to his starting position?
(a) 13km east
(b) 13km northeast
(c) 13km northwest
(d) 13km west
13. If A speaks the truth 80% of the times, B speaks the truth 60% of the times. What is the probability that they tell the truth at the same time
14. Susan can type 10 pages in 5 minutes. Mary can type 5 pages in 10 minutes. Working together, how many pages can they type in 30 minutes?
15. Six bells commence tolling to gather and toll at intervals 2,4,6,8,10 and 12 seconds respectively. In 30 minutes how many times they toll together.