Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 113,550+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 926 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia (Forbes 2016 list)
Associate Software Engineer
Last Date To Apply:
ASAP, will end as soon as a certain number is reached
Candidates with 0 to 2 years of experience can apply
4.5 – 5 LPA CTC
2020, 2021 only
B.E/ B.Tech – CS / IT /ECE/Electronics & MCA – 2021/2020- Passed out only. (Must)
Must have 60% & above Marks in Class X, Class XII and Graduation.
Correspondence and distance education based qualification will not be considered.
No Standing Arrears/ Back Papers as on date.
Should be strong in basic programming skills (any language)
Good in communication.
Interested to learn new technologies.
No standing arrears up to current semester.
Here is what you will get to do –
– Real-time exposure to live projects – you would get to engage with key stakeholders to gather business requirements and assist in proposing ideas /solutions
– Design and develop enterprise-wide platform applications – following the Agile Methodology and deliver against stiff deadlines to get apps rolling
– You could also be implementing next-generation solutions rolling out world-class platform solutions
– Support key projects and solution deliveries across various business verticals w.r.t project scope, time, cost, and quality prerequisites – learn the organizations way of winning through immaculate project management
– Be part of a team that develops IT architectures and designs that drive desirable integration in line with the IT strategy
– You could also be a Forensics expert and help the organization to get ready against security threat
Programming Test followed by a technical screening
Managerial / HR Discussion