We create world-changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth.
We are inspired to:
Drive innovation that makes the world safer, builds healthy and vibrant communities, and increases productivity.
Harness our reach around the globe to better society, business, and the planet.
Push ourselves and our industry peers to be more responsible, inclusive, and sustainable.
We have big ambitions, and a growing sense of urgency to work with others and address world challenges no one can tackle alone.
Software Development Engineer
Last Date To Apply:
ASAP, will end as soon as a certain number is reached
Candidates with 0 to 2 years of experience can apply
Bangalore, KA IN
4 + LPA CTC
B.E/ B.Tech – CS / IT /ECE & MCA – 2022/2022- Passed out only. (Must)
Must have 60% & above Marks in Class X, Class XII and Graduation.
The candidate should have strong background in programming and have a good understanding of the computer science subjects. Good hands on knowledge in
1. C/C++ or Java or Python
2. Good understanding of the algorithms and data structures
3. Understanding of operating system concepts and exposure to working on Linux.
4. Exposure to RDBMS or NoSQL database would be an added advantage
5. Excellent communication skills and self-learner
6. Ability to work within a team structure and build collaborative working relationships.
Here is what you will get to do –
Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements Analyzes requirements, tests and integrates application components; Ensure the system improvements are successfully implemented. Drives unit test automation. Be well versed in the latest development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps and test driven development. Be open to work as part of cross Geo team and provide support for customer issues and escalations.
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
– Real-time exposure to live projects – you would get to engage with key stakeholders to gather business requirements and assist in proposing ideas /solutions
– Design and develop enterprise-wide platform applications – following the Agile Methodology and deliver against stiff deadlines to get apps rolling
– You could also be implementing next-generation solutions rolling out world-class platform solutions
Programming Test followed by a technical screening
Managerial / HR Discussion