IBM is a 110-year-old company with a young heart. We strive to reinvent ourselves and the world. Our employees inspire to change the world through technology. At IBM India, we provide solutions and services to all major industries including financial services, healthcare, Government, automotive, telecommunications and education. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, we help our partners transform and succeed with meaningful circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the division of IBM that is focused on business process consulting and technology application. At GBS, we provide end-to-end solution to our clients. We pride at providing complex integration and business transformation solutions to our partners.
IBM GBS in India, also known as GBS – Global Delivery caters to clients worldwide. Our portfolio includes services on Digital Transformation (e.g., Strategy, Interactive Experience, Analytic and Big Data), Application Innovation Consulting and Enterprise Applicants (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, and Workday).
Associate Software Engineer
Last Date To Apply:
ASAP, will end as soon as a certain number is reached
Candidates with 0 to 2 years of experience can apply
Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
4 – 4.5 LPA CTC
This is an entry level On-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must be in their final year of education and must obtain their degree before the start of employment with IBM
BE/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with 6 CGPA. 58% or 5.8 CGPA in case of Maharashtra
Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
You will be focusing on individual/ team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
We are looking for following skills from you:
Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
Here is what you will get to do –
– Real-time exposure to live projects – you would get to engage with key stakeholders to gather business requirements and assist in proposing ideas /solutions
– Design and develop enterprise-wide platform applications – following the Agile Methodology and deliver against stiff deadlines to get apps rolling
– You could also be implementing next-generation solutions rolling out world-class platform solutions
– Support key projects and solution deliveries across various business verticals w.r.t project scope, time, cost, and quality prerequisites – learn the organizations way of winning through immaculate project management
– Be part of a team that develops IT architectures and designs that drive desirable integration in line with the IT strategy
– You could also be a Forensics expert and help the organization to get ready against security threat
Programming Test followed by a technical screening
Managerial / HR Discussion