The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Software Engineer – DevOps
Last Date To Apply:
ASAP, will end as soon as a certain number is reached
Candidates with 0 to 2 years of experience can apply
3 LPA CTC
2021, 2020, 2019
B.E/ B.Tech or Relevant Bachelor Degree – CS / IT /ECE/ Relevant or MCA – 2019/2020/2021- Passed out.
Must have 60% & above Marks in Class X, Class XII and Graduation.
Experience in Build and Automation tools, Release Management and DevOps
Experience in build tools, preferably Jenkins.
Experience with Configuration/Change Management
Experience in tools such as make, maven, Aritfactory etc.
Experience in Configuration Management tools like Ansible
Experience in agile methodology will be a plus
Experience in Jenkins Pipeline as code
Good in scripting shell or Python
Experience in windows and Linux OS
Experience in VMWare vSphere
Hands on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins Shared Libs
Here is what you will get to do –
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
You are part of central DevOps team
Support all build and release activities for engineering teams
Implement the CICD tools and automate
– Real-time exposure to live projects – you would get to engage with key stakeholders to gather business requirements and assist in proposing ideas /solutions
– Design and develop enterprise-wide platform applications – following the Agile Methodology and deliver against stiff deadlines to get apps rolling
– You could also be implementing next-generation solutions rolling out world-class platform solutions
– Support key projects and solution deliveries across various business verticals w.r.t project scope, time, cost, and quality prerequisites – learn the organizations way of winning through immaculate project management
– Be part of a team that develops IT architectures and designs that drive desirable integration in line with the IT strategy
– You could also be a Forensics expert and help the organization to get ready against security threat
Programming Test followed by a technical screening
Managerial / HR Discussion