The Pointer in C, is a variable that can store address of another variable of same datatype. The pointer is used to save memory space and get faster execution time.
Pointers are considered as the most useful tools in computer program for the following reasons:
1. Using a pointer makes a program very simple and it also reduces the length of the program.
2. The execution speed of the program increases when pointer is used.
3. In case of traversing through array and strings (strings are also arrays of characters terminated by ‘\0’ (NULL) character).
4. Pointers are used in dynamic memory allocation because during the execution of a program pointers are helpful in allocation and deallocation of memory.
5. Storage of strings through pointers save memory space.
6. In arrays, strings, variables and functions pointers are used as arguments of a function.
7. Passing on arrays by pointers saves a lot of memory space. Instead of passing all the elements of the array we are passing only the addresses of the elements.
8. Pointers are also can be used in linked lists, queue, stacks etc.
- Remainder mod 11 | Accenture Solve
- Non Duplicate String | Accenture Solve
- Autobiography Number Solution | Codewindow.in
- Count kth Digit Solution | Codewindow.in
- Revature Interview Experience | Part 1 | Codewindow.in
- Persistent Interview Experience | Codewindow.in
- L&T Off Campus Drive 2021 | Senior Engineer | 2019/ 2020/2021 | Codewindow.in
- Cognizant GenC Recruitment Drive | Programmer Trainee | Codewindow.in
- Amdocs Off Campus Hiring | System Analyst | Codewindow.in
- Zoho Off Campus Hiring | Software Developer | 2018/ 2019/ 2020/2021 | Codewindow.in
- Kumaran Systems Off Campus Hiring | Trainee Programmer | 2020 2019 | Codewindow.in
- Accenture ASE Interview Experience
- CodeLogicX Recruitment Drive | Software Developer Trainee | 2021, 2021 | Codewindow.in
- Accenture SE Interview Experience
- Juspay Hiring Challenge | Think big with Functional Programming | Codewindow.in
- Exam Answers
- IBM Off Campus Hiring | Associate System Engineer | Codewindow.in
- FindMax Problem
- Walmart Off Campus Hiring | Walmart CodeHers | Codewindow.in
- Quadratic Equation Solution | Codewindow.in
- Accenture Solution | Code in Marathon | Codewindow.in
- Amazon Off Campus Internship Drive | Amazon WoW for the batch of 2022, 2023, and 2024 | Codewindow.in
- Binary Tree Combination
- Sum of all the prime divisors of a number
- Mindtree Interview Questions and Experience Part 1 | Codewindow.in
- Apisero Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Software Engineer | 2021 2020 2019 2018 | Codewindow.in
- Infosys Mega Off Campus HIring | Technincal Process Executive | Codewindow.in
- Amazon Off Campus Hiring | Software Development Engineer | 2021/2020/2019/2018 | Codewindow.in
- Question 3 Solution | Duplicate Elements Solution | Codewindow.in
- Question 2 Solution | Second Largest Solution | Codewindow.in
- Question 1 Solution | Palindrome Solution | Codewindow.in
- Question 2 Coding Solution | Weak String Problem | Codewindow.in
- Coding Questions (79)
- HR Questions (4)
- Interview Experience (11)
- Job Info (140)
- Miscellaneous (43)
- Programming in C (56)
- Programming in C++ (6)
- Programming in JAVA (11)
- Programming in Python (126)
- Recruiting Companies (6)
- TCS NQT (23)
- Uncategorized (42)
- Wipro NLTH (8)
- WIpro NLTH Coding Solve (1)